On Tuesday May 11th, 2021 at 6:30 PM, the Lawrence Committee held its regularly scheduled monthly meeting. The following are the minutes from that meeting:
- An election to replace the committee’s external relations delegate will be scheduled to be held sometime over the summer. Interested residents should remain on the lookout for an e-mail soliciting candidates in the near future.
- The committee has passed on a list of incidents where residents reported seeing golf balls fly towards Lawrence Apartments onto the University’s Housing office who has promised to follow up with facilities/ the Golf course. If you would like to report an incident involving golf balls, please do so here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aAHMUjdXRGiOhqB8NsX1ebPtD9oiZQOT6ZvZI7DQ6uQ/edit?usp=sharing
- The committee has decided to install white boards in the laundry rooms to help facilitate communication regarding laundry machines. Additional details will be provided when the whiteboards are installed.
- Liz, our garden coordinator held a gardening info session and the garden is open! Residents interested in the garden should visit the following link for additional details: https://lawrence.princeton.edu/garden/
- Unfortunately, the committee is unable to acquire snow shovels at this time.
- A virtual social event (board game night) will be held next week. Residents can continue to sign up at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EIQhlR0Zv-y2LgcrM4zmHeif713oGyDSRb-HMp6SX50 Please do so by 5 p.m. Tuesday May 18th. Email Nastya at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- The committee will hold a social event in August before the semester begins to welcome students back to Lawrence.
- Deepen Garg
- Chadi Saad-Roy
- Liz Helfenberger
- Nastya Karpova
- Saumyashree Ghosh
- Noam Reich
- Kevin Fleming
- Michelle Ruggia
- Tomohito Minakuchi
- Josh Lederman