On April 13th 2021, the Lawrence Committee held a regularly scheduled meeting. The following are the minutes of that meeting:
- The Lawrence Garden is officially opened! If you are interested in additional details please visit the Lawrence website at https://lawrence.princeton.edu/garden/
- In response to complaints regarding littering on playgrounds the committee will be in touch with facilities to work towards solutions.
- GSG is moving forward with a plan to have free menstrual products made available in public restrooms. This will include the public restrooms at Lawrence Apartments. The committee will assist in the coordinating this.
- A social event sponsored by the Lawrence Committee will be held in May. More details coming soon.
- The committee will reevaluate the need for snow shovels in light of information brought forth by Saumyashree and will discuss the issue again next meeting.
- Deepen Garg
- Kevin Fleming
- Liz Helfenberger
- Nastya Karpova
- Saumyashree Ghosh
- Chadi Saad-Roy