If you have a problem with the apartment (electricity, plumbing, walls, floors, etc.), you are not required — or permitted! — to fix it.

Please notify the university of necessary repairs and maintenance issues by completing the online form or calling 609-258-8000. You will need to provide your building and apartment number, name, phone number, and a problem description.

(Please remember to inform your roommate when you submit a maintenance request.)

If your maintenance issue is not resolved in a timely fashion, you should contact Facilities directly at 609-258-8000 or contact Michael Hebditch at the Housing Office,


If you discover a broken laundry machine, place an orange out-of-order sign on it, then file a maintenance request describing the problem to ensure that it is fixed promptly.


Leave a Reply