- Information and Sign up email will be sent out this week by Sam Richter
- Information meeting will be held after Spring Break
- Depending on weather, the garden should be started beginning to mid April
- Sam is also planning a Saturday morning event with donuts available for gardeners and friends
Bake off Event Planning:
- Will be held the weekend of April 23rd, Sunday afternoon or evening
- There will be multiple categories with prizes tbd
- An email will be sent out 2 weeks in advance asking residents to sign up for the contest
- There will also be a children’s activity
- Possibly a decorate your own cookie/cupcake table
- All baked items will be baked at home and brought to the event
Golf Course Letter Update:
- Golf Course will be replacing the netting around the driving range
- Which is being done regardless due to regular maintenance
- Possible further remedies include: a sign at the golf course reminding players that there is a residence here and to be careful, or emailing all members stating the same thing.
- Will be held every Monday and Wednesday @ 7:30pm, starting March 27th, going until June 15th
- Will be held in Building 14 common room
- There will be a separate email sent out with more information as well as a document to sign up for classes.
Bus Schedule issue:
- We are sending an email to Transportation requesting more bus service from 5-7pm as residents have noticed over crowding on these buses.
- We will await their response and let residents know.