Minutes for November 7, 2007 Meeting:
- Cable has been turn on in the common room in Old Lawrence. Cable is turn off in Building 14
of new Lawrence so to allow other uses for that room. A sign will be put up outside of
the common room in building 14.
- The issue of Patriot Media overcharging was discussed. An reminder to residents to be more
vigilant about checking their cable bill will be posted on the website.
- Reports of dryers not functioning due to condensation buildup was discussed.
- In response to residents complaining about children running around the dumpster scaring residents
It was decided to notify the campus security to increase patrol in the area.
- More social events on the horizon. The first movie night was a smashing success. More are being
planned. Back by popular demand, there will be another chocolate tasting event on 11/18/07.
- The next big Lawrence holiday social will be held on 12/6/07 @ 7:30PM featureing holiday sweets,
cider and other snacks.
- Next Lawerence committee meeting will be held on 12/5/07