A regularly scheduled Lawrence Committee Meeting was held on Thursday October 14th, 2021. The following are the minutes from that meeting.
- This year Tigers with Cubs, the organization of parents at Princeton, has decided to have a trick or treating event at the Lawrence Apartment complex for all the children of Princeton graduate students. Stations will be set up outside and the kids will walk around and collect candy in costume. They are looking for volunteers to buy and hand out candy. The event will take place on the day of Halloween, October 31st. Set up will begin at 5:15 and the event will officially begin at 5:30. If you would like to participate in the event, please sign up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VnFz-06_QoJO2TU1MZ3_wQHrHYktcfkB09EOPXFc7w0/edit?usp=sharing
- Housing would like to remind people that room change applications are due by November 12th and can be found on the housing portal.
- Signs with instructions on how to compost properly have been posted near the compost bins. Please follow the instructions when composting.
- Members of Housing, Public Safety, the Graduate School, GHAB and Facilities will be conducting a Safety Walk in early November to review most commonly traveled paths around Graduate Housing for safety hazards and are soliciting suggestions and concerns from residents. We have already received several e-mails from residents. If you have an area of concern you would like reviewed, please respond to this e-mail and let us know by October 22nd.
- The committee will host either a bonfire and/or a table tennis social (acquiring a table for common areas). Please stay tuned for more information.
- The committee will acquire and hang white boards over the coming weeks to help facilitate laundry machine repairs. More information will be provided, once the white boards are acquired.
- Jessica Wilson
- Deepen Garg
- Kristin Issacs
- Kevin Fleming
- Saumyashree Ghosh
- Anastasia Karpova
- Nicolette Seeback
- Audrey Zhu
- Michelle Ruggia
- Hassan Sayed
- Noam Reich