Lawrence Committee Elections:
- Voting will take place at the December meeting in person
- We will send out an email shortly asking for volunteers to participate in the election as the Election Committee
- The election committee is in charge of sending out the emails regarding the election itself as well as counting the ballots on the day of the election.
- The position will require no more than a few hours work in total.
GSG Meeting Updates:
- Discussion about changing the academic calendar so that the Fall semester ends before Winter break.
- If students have any comments or suggestions they can contact the Graduate Student Government at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Safety updates:
- A representative from Public safety discussed bike thefts as well as package thefts on campus.
- Please contact Public Safety at 609-258-1000 if a package or other item belonging to you appears to have been stolen
- United States Government tax proposal:
- Students are encouraged to contact the GSG in regards to the recent tax proposal to give suggestions to the GSG on a response to this or comment on the proposal in general.
- Clean up and open garden event took place in October, was well attended
- Overall this year there were 62 adult participants and 11 children
- The Garden will be opening again in the Spring, so please stay watch for any garden emails
- Resident brought up the possibility of Lawrence Apartments having regular compost pick up by the Township.
- We will relay this information and see if this is a viable option for Lawrence Apartments.
Social Event Planning:
- Saturday, December 9th
- Brunch event at Lawrence
- Possibly catered
- Possibly potluck style
- Email will be distributed once planning is complete
Road Change Issue:
- A resident brought to our attention that Princeton Township is considering connecting Springdale Road and West Drive in order to alleviate traffic issues in town.
- We will forward this information to the proper contact at the University
Shuttle Bus Issues:
- Recently residents have complained that the Shuttle Bus drivers are driving too quickly or erratically.
- This issue will be raised to the Transportation Advisory Board at the next meeting
- If you have any complaints about Transportation please contact Charlie Tennyson at email@example.com.
- The committee will be drafting a letter to send to the golf course in regards to the issue of golf balls being hit near the apartment buildings.
- The golf course has made changes over the summer and we would like to keep the dialogue open.
Traffic Light at Lawrence and Alexander:
- Residents are complaining that the light is still slow to change
- This issue will be raised to the Transportation Advisory Board at the meeting