1. Next meeting will be May 15 (Tuesday). Note the different day.
2. Meeting with OIT about the wireless construction is this Friday. Minutes from this meeting will be made available.
3. Ice cream event is from 5:30 to 6:30 pm tomorrow!
4. Second event in May
– What : Outdoor BBQ
– When : Thursday afternoon
– How : Catering or cook out
– Budget : we have ~ $350. We will need $600 so we will request $250 from the event board.
5. Garden is ready to use! There are approximately 20 spots available.
6. We will install a hose stand near the car wash faucet.
7. GSG update – there was a discussion with Dean Russell about the situation with publications. If you want to know details, ask Andra Geana.
8. There will be an annual furniture drive in June. We need volunteers. Volunteers can claim furniture and items worth $10 per every hour they man a tent.
9. In the end of June, we may have a yard sale event. Everybody can bring furniture to sell or give to charity.
10. If you have any problems with bugs, please contact the facilities department.