At 4:30 PM on December 13, the Lawrence Committee held a monthly town hall meeting over zoom. The following are the minutes of that meeting.
- The Committee finalized questions for a Lawrence community survey about mail delivery, safety, and security. The survey will be shared with all residents soon.
- The Committee is finalizing a proposal to place maps around Lawrence apartments. The proposal will be submitted to the University at the start of the new semester.
- At the start of the new semester, the Committee will vote on several new constitutional amendments including online voting, the Committee line of succession, and the process for referenda.
- The Committee will host a bonfire event on Monday, December 26th at 6pm.
- There will be s’mores and hot drinks.
- Committee members in attendance:
You must be logged in to post a comment.