The Lawrence Committee would like to emphasize the following guidelines for laundry rooms at Lawrence.
- Set a timer to pick up your laundry when it’s done.
- It’s inconsiderate to leave clothing in the machines after they’re done — other residents are waiting to use them.
- Leaving clothing in machines increases the risk someone will move your laundry, meaning you might lose items.
- Do not overload the washers. Overloading puts undue wear and tear on the machines, causes them to break more often, and will not properly clean your laundry.
- Clean up any messes (wipe up spilt detergent, clean out lint, pick up your supplies, etc.)
- Report broken machines and write the info on the dry-erase boards.
The Committee would also like to remind residents that all smoking is strictly prohibited inside apartments and within 25 feet of Lawrence buildings.