At 4:30 PM on February 14, the Lawrence Committee held a monthly Town Hall meeting over Zoom. The following are the minutes of that meeting.
- Following guidance from the University Department of Environmental Health and Safety, the Committee is working to potentially relocate cigarette disposal containers and place new signs with smoking area guidelines.
- The committee has submitted a funding proposal to the Graduate School to increase the annual budget of the committee so that a larger number of events can be held.
- Both Lawrence and Lakeside committees attended the February University Student Life Committee meeting and presented on the community survey results.
- The Lawrence garden seeding event was held on February 18th and registration for a garden plot will open on March 1st. More information will be shared with residents soon.
- As a reminder to residents, please pay attention to important housing application deadlines here and make sure to read all emails from Housing and Kevin. You can also follow Housing on Instagram.
- Committee members in attendance: Harry, Mimi, Josh, Kimmie, Liz, Kevin, Michelle, and Kristin.