Minutes of April Lawrence Committee Meeting has been posted.
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday, May 18th
at 7:00pm in the community room of 1 Lawrence Drive.
Lawrence Committee – April Meeting Minutes
Minutes of the April 20, 2011 meeting:
Sevil Cakir Kilincoglu
The following major issues were discussed:
1. The Lawrence Committee Sovereign account currently has $745.94. The Committee’s Graduate School account has $433.72.
2. We are planning to have an ice cream social on Tuesday, May 3 at 6pm. The event will be in front of Lawrence 14 (if rainy, in the common room of Lawrence 14). Come and celebrate spring with us!
3. The Lawrence apartment spring BBQ for 2011 will take place on Tuesday, May 17, 6:00pm in front of building 14 (Rain date: Thursday, May 19). Come join us to celebrate the end of semester!
4. We will be purchasing a TV and Blue-Ray / DVD player with money from the Sovereign account. We are researching what to buy.
5. Facilities will be addressing the problem of lights that are out on the parking lot.
6. The new snow shovels have arrived and are with facilities. They will arrange for them to be delivered to Lawrence shortly, to be stored until the next snow season.
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday, May 18th at 7:00pm in the community room of 1 Lawrence Drive.